Suite Villa Borghese
Villa Borghese Suite
GRAND HOTEL PLAZA
- Overlooks: The internal garden
- View: Villa Borghese, Casina Valadier, Villa Medici, Trinità dei Monti, the Quirinale Palace
- Dimensions: 90 square meters
- Bed: King Size Double
- Sleeps: 2 Adults – a cot for one child up to the age of 4 is available on request at no extra charge
A particular feature of this suite is the view overlooking Villa Borghese, the Casina Valadier, Villa Medici, the Quirinale Palace and last but not least the Church of Trinità dei Monti.
The suite consists of a spacious lounge with large windows and soft carpets, luxuriously furnished with two large sofas, upholstered in extremely fine materials, period furnishings and a splendid console table. The extremely elegant bedroom is separated from the lounge.
It too has a large window that allows guests to enjoy the beautiful panorama and it is sumptuously furnished with an antique writing bureau.
The bathroom, in Carrara marble, has a hydromassage tub, a modern double washstand, and contemporary style lamps.
This suite can be combined with a second bedroom, it too with a double bed, private bathroom and the same splendid view.
- View over the city's major monuments
- Separate sleeping and daytime areas
- Large bathroom in Carrara marble
- Double LCD TV space
- Free selection of alcohol-free drinks from the minibar
- Exclusive bathroom towel set
- Exclusive range of courtesy products from the Maison "Sorelle Fontana" in collection bottles designed for Him and Her
- Movies, TV programmes and multimedia services via satellite
- Professional hairdryer
- Service for unpacking, arranging and packing of luggage available on request
- Free WiFi Internet
- International Press: newspaper of your choice on request
GRAND TERRACE PLAZA PACKAGE
OPERA PREMIÈRE, STAY IN PRESIDENTIAL SUITE!
Chagall Love and Life Package
The Perfect Wedding by Maison Sorelle Fontana
La super fattoria dell’Impero scoperta grazie alla metropolitana
J. P. Morgan died in the Royal Suite of the Plaza 100 years ago
In the Stendhal Footsteps ...