Suite Villa Borghese
Villa Borghese Suite
GRAND HOTEL PLAZA
- Overlooks: The internal garden
- View: Villa Borghese, Casina Valadier, Villa Medici, Trinità dei Monti, the Quirinale Palace
- Dimensions: 90 m2
- Bed: Extra King Size Double
- Sleeps: 2 Adults – a cot for one child up to the age of 4 is available on request at no extra charge
A particular feature of this suite is the view overlooking Villa Borghese, the Casina Valadier, Villa Medici, the Quirinale Palace and last but not least the Church of Trinità dei Monti.
The suite consists of a spacious lounge with large windows and soft carpets, luxuriously furnished with two large sofas, upholstered in extremely fine materials, period furnishings and a splendid console table. The extremely elegant bedroom is separated from the lounge.
It too has a large window that allows guests to enjoy the beautiful panorama and it is sumptuously furnished with an antique writing bureau.
The bathroom, in Carrara marble, has a hydromassage tub, a modern double washstand, and contemporary style lamps.
This suite can be combined with a second bedroom, it too with a double bed, private bathroom and the same splendid view.
- View over the city's major monuments
- Separate sleeping and daytime areas
- Large bathroom in Carrara marble
- Double LCD TV space
- VIP Treatment: Dedicated check-in, welcome aperitif and basket of fruit in room
- Dedicated Concierge service
- Free selection of alcohol-free drinks from the minibar
- Exclusive bathroom towel set
- Exclusive range of courtesy products from the Maison "Sorelle Fontana" in collection bottles designed for Him and Her
- Movies, TV programmes and multimedia services via satellite
- Ironing service
- Professional hairdryer
- Service for unpacking, arranging and packing of luggage available on request
- Free WiFi Internet
- International Press: newspaper of your choice on request
New years eve 2014 at Grand Hotel Plaza! enjoy live music and new years atmosphere
J. P. Morgan died in the Royal Suite of the Plaza 100 years ago
In the Stendhal Footsteps ...
CLEOPATRA Rome and the enchantment of Egypt
Cezanne and the Italian artists of the XX century from 4th october 2013 to 2nd february 2014
Augusto, Scuderie del Quirinale dal 18 ottobre 2013 al 9 febbraio 2014
NAPLES’S TREASURE. MASTERPIECES FROM THE MUSEUM OF SAINT JANUARIUS