Suite Via del Corso
Via del Corso Suite
GRAND HOTEL PLAZA
- Location: 4th floor
- Overlooks: Via del Corso (famous street in Rome's historic town centre)
- View: Basilica of St. Carlo al Corso
- Dimensions: 110m2
- Bed: Extra King Size Double
- Sleeps: 2 Adults – a cot or small bed for one child up to the age of 4 is available on request at no extra charge
- Exclusive dining service on a private terrace
- Tray with a selection of liquor bottles on request
The Suite consists of a large bedroom with double bed, elegantly furnished with early 20th–century styled furniture. It has a large lounge with marble fireplace, oriental carpets, rich fabrics on the walls, taken from the ancient Venetian textile traditions and two extremely comfortable sofas, upholstered in yellow velvet material. Finally there is a period writing bureau and an antique small table with chairs. At the entrance of the suite guests can access a walk-in dressing room with large wardrobe.
From the lounge it is possible to access a large, furnished terrace, through two windows which, if left open, create one large open space between the indoor lounge and outside area. This provides the perfect visual illusion with luxurious furnishings, flowering plants and glimpses of the majestic cupola of the church of St. Carlo, just a few metres away and almost within touching distance.
The bathroom, in Carrara marble, has a hydromassage shower and tub, a Belle Epoque double hand basin, and contemporary style lamps.
- Large, furnished, panoramic terrace surrounded by greenery
- Separate sleeping and daytime areas
- Two large bathrooms in Carrara marble
- Walk in dressing room/wardrobe
- Double LCD TV space
- Marble fireplace, usable (on request)
- VIP Treatment: Dedicated check-in, welcome aperitif and basket of fruit in room
- Dedicated Concierge service
- Free selection of alcohol-free drinks from the minibar
- Free buffet breakfast (Continental or American)
- Exclusive bathroom towel set
- Exclusive range of courtesy products from the Maison "Sorelle Fontana" in collection bottles designed for Him and Her
- Movies, TV programmes and multimedia services via satellite
- Ironing service
- Professional hairdryer
- Service for unpacking, arranging and packing of luggage available on request
- Free WiFi Internet
- International Press: newspaper of your choice on request
- Stereo docking base and accessories for iPhones on request
Don't miss this opportunity!
In the Stendhal Footsteps ...