Suite Via del Corso
Via del Corso Suite
GRAND HOTEL PLAZA
- Overlooks: Via del Corso (famous street in Rome's historic town centre)
- View: Basilica of St. Carlo al Corso
- Dimensions: 110 square meters
- Bed: King Size Double
- Sleeps: 2 Adults – a cot or small bed for one child up to the age of 4 is available on request at no extra charge
- Exclusive dining service on a private terrace
The Suite consists of a large bedroom with double bed, elegantly furnished with early 20th–century styled furniture. It has a large lounge with marble fireplace, oriental carpets, rich fabrics on the walls, taken from the ancient Venetian textile traditions and two extremely comfortable sofas, upholstered in yellow velvet material. Finally there is a period writing bureau and an antique small table with chairs. At the entrance of the suite guests can access a walk-in dressing room with large wardrobe.
From the lounge it is possible to access a large, furnished terrace, through two windows which, if left open, creates one large open space between the indoor lounge and outside area. This provides the perfect visual illusion with luxurious furnishings, flowering plants and glimpses of the majestic cupola of the church of St. Carlo, just a few metres away and almost within touching distance.
The bathroom, in Carrara marble, has a hydromassage shower and tub, a Belle Epoque double hand basin, and contemporary style lamps.
- Large, furnished, panoramic terrace surrounded by greenery
- Separate sleeping and daytime areas
- Two large bathrooms in Carrara marble
- Walk in dressing room/wardrobe
- Double LCD TV space
- Free selection of alcohol-free drinks from the minibar
- Exclusive bathroom towel set
- Exclusive range of courtesy products from the Maison "Sorelle Fontana" in collection bottles designed for Him and Her
- Movies, TV programmes and multimedia services via satellite
- Professional hairdryer
- Service for unpacking, arranging and packing of luggage available on request
- Free WiFi Internet
- International Press: newspaper of your choice on request
Looking for a meeting venue in Rome?
AFTERNOON TEA from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm
Rooms with large Private Terrace starting from € 250,00
The Perfect Wedding by Maison Sorelle Fontana
La super fattoria dell’Impero scoperta grazie alla metropolitana
J. P. Morgan died in the Royal Suite of the Plaza 100 years ago
In the Stendhal Footsteps ...