MAESTRO PIETRO MASCAGNI PRESIDENTIAL SUITE
- View: 3 large balconies overlooking Via del Corso, the Basilica of S. Carlo al Corso, Palazzo Gentilizio dei Principi Ruspoli, Piazza del Popolo, and Piazza Venezia
- Size: 120 square meters
- Bed: King Size
- Sleeping capacity: 2 Adults – A small bed or cot available on request for a child up to the age of 4, at no extra cost
The Presidential Suite (120 square meters) is where the famous composer Pietro Mascagni once lived and wrote, and you can still perceive an aura of his music. The Salone Mascagni adjacent to the sleeping quarters measures 50 square meters and is elegantly decorated with fine furnishings and paintings, quality fabrics and beautiful old marble.
- Two separate entrances
- Generous Bedroom with King Size bed
- Ultra-fine linen, made of Italian flax
- Lounge separated by two period Roman stucco columns
- Separate walk-in wardrobe with large mirrors
- Generous, brightly lit bathroom designed with Carrara marble:
- Hydromassage bath with sauna and stereo functions, for two people
- Four Belle Époque basins
- Modern lamps by Philippe Starck, perfect for the application of make-up
- Bifocal mirror with magnification
- Three-seater couch
- Hand-painted curtains
- Flat-screen LCD TV
- Toilet facilities in separate room
- Second bathroom designed with Carrara marble, with hydromassage bath, two Belle Époque basins and modern lamps designed by Philippe Starck.
- Mascagni" lounge (about 50 square meters) with separate entrance, perfect as a reception area
- Dining area with Bar corner
- Furnished with original paintings and furnishings of the period
- Guest bathroom for the "Mascagni" lounge
- Large balconies overlooking the impressive Basilica of S. Carlo al Corso.
- Exclusive set of bathroom linen
- Exclusive Line of "Sorelle Fontana" Complimentary Toiletries in collectable Him and Her bottles
- Films, programs and satellite multimedia services
- Professional hairdryer
- Luggage opening, arrangement and preparation service on request
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- International Press: your favourite daily on request
NON REFUNDABLE: Pay Now and get a special discount, American breakfast included!
LIVE JUBILEE WITH THE ROMA PASS
The Perfect Wedding by Maison Sorelle Fontana
In the Stendhal Footsteps ...