Suite Presidenziale Cupola di San Pietro
CUPOLA DI SAN PIETRO PRESIDENTIAL SUITE
- Location: 6th floor
- Availability: 1
- View from the bedroom: Trinità dei Monti (Piazza di Spagna), Villa Medici, Casina Valadier , Villa Borghese, Palazzo del Quirinale
- View from the Spacious Lounge: Piazza Venezia and Vittoriano, Basilica di San Carlo al Corso, the Dome of San Pietro, the Roofs of Rome.
- Size: 130 m, 2 Panoramic Terraces
- Bed: Extra King Size
- Sleeping capacity: 2 Adults – A small bed or cot available on request for a child up to the age of 12, at no extra cost
- CCTV security cameras
- Additional communicating bedrooms on request
- Exclusive Sixth Floor on request with Private lift
The Dome of San Pietro Presidential Suite is on the Sixth Floor of the Hotel and has a total surface of about 130 sqm.
From the bedroom and terrace of the sleeping area you can admire the view of: Trinità dei Monti, Villa Medici, la Casina Valadier, Villa Borghese and the Quirinale.
From the smaller Terrace and Living Room area you can enjoy the view of the Church of S. Carlo al Corso, the Dome of S. Pietro, Piazza Venezia with its Altar to the Nation, the Fountain of Bernini al Gianicolo and along the hill side its Church…and last but not surely least many other domes that overlook Rome. In addition to Churches and monuments you can also admire the characteristic and beautiful “Rooftops of Rome”. All this surrounded and enclosed by a surreal and romantic atmosphere that only Rome has to offer.
- Two terraces on opposite sides
- Separate entrance
- Bedroom with Extra King Size bed
- Ultra-fine linen, made of Italian flax
- Bathroom designed with Carrara marble, receives plenty of natural light and affords a view of the Roofs of Rome
- Separate shower and hydromassage bath
- Belle Époque double basins
- Modern lamps by Philippe Starck, perfect for the application of make-up
- Toilet facilities in separate room
- Spacious Lounge with period fireplace (can be put to use on request)
- Two LCD TV areas
- Dining area with Bar corner
- Bidermayer furniture, period paintings, large 18th century bronze lamps and quality fabrics
- Two wardrobe areas
- VIP treatment: Special Check-in, Welcome Drink and Fruit Basket in the Room
- Special Concierge Service
- Free selection of soft drinks in the mini-bar
- Free buffet breakfast (Continental or American)
- Exclusive set of bathroom linen
- Exclusive Line of "Sorelle Fontana" Complimentary Toiletries in collectable Him and Her bottles
- Films, programs and satellite multimedia services
- Ironing service
- Professional hairdryer
- Luggage opening, arrangement and preparation service on request
- Ice machine
- Laptop-size safety deposit box
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- International Press: your favourite daily on request
- Stereo base and iPhone accessories
Don't miss this opportunity!
In the Stendhal Footsteps ...