Suite overlooks Via del Corso
- Overlooks: Via del Corso (famous street in Rome's historic town centre)
- View: Basilica of St Carlo al Corso
- Dimensions: 80 square meters
- Bed: King Size Double
- Sleeps: 2 Adults – a cot for one child up to the age of 4 is available on request at no extra charge
- Exclusive Dining Service on a private terrace
The Goldoni Suite overlooks Via del Corso and has a large terrace surrounded by greenery, with a splendid view of the Cupola of the Church of St. Carlo al Corso.
With a total surface covering approximately 80 square meters it is made up of two areas: the sleeping area has a double bed and is separated from the lounge by a sliding door. The lounge area is furnished with sofas, upholstered in a delicate yellow damask material and padded armchairs. It is embellished with an impressive piece of original Bydermayer furniture. The white painted walls, decorated in Venetian stucco-work provide a cool, relaxing environment. The bathroom, in Carrara marble, has a bath tub and double washstand and also benefits from the natural light that streams through the ceiling window.
- Large terrace with panoramic view
- Separate sleeping and daytime areas
- Large bathroom in Carrara marble
- Double LCD TV space
- Exclusive bathroom towel set
- Exclusive range of courtesy products from the Maison "Sorelle Fontana" in collection bottles designed for Him and Her
- Movies, TV programmes and multimedia services via satellite
- Professional hairdryer
- Service for unpacking, arranging and packing of luggage available on request
- Free WiFi Internet
- International Press: newspaper of your choice on request
NON REFUNDABLE: Pay Now and get a special discount, American breakfast included!
LIVE JUBILEE WITH THE ROMA PASS
The Perfect Wedding by Maison Sorelle Fontana
In the Stendhal Footsteps ...