GRAND HOTEL PLAZA
- Location: 5th floor
- Overlooks: Via del Corso (famous street in Rome's historic town centre)
- View: Basilica of St. Carlo al Corso
- Dimensions: 90m2
- Bed: Extra King Size
- Sleeps: 2 Adults – a cot or small bed for one child up to the age of 4 is available on request at no extra cost
- Exclusive Dining Service on a private balconies
- Tray with a selection of liquors on request
The Gianicolo Suite overlooks Via del Corso, has two panoramic balconies with an abundance of flower boxes and vases and offers a splendid view of the Cupola of the Church of St. Carlo al Corso.
It covers a total surface area of 90 m2 and consists of a large bedroom - with Extra King Size double bed - from which it is possible to access a balcony, a large bathroom with separate tub and shower, modern double washstand and contemporary style lamps.
Next door to the bedroom, but separated by a sliding door, is the lounge from where it is possible to access a second balcony. It is a spacious room with a smart sofa upholstered in yellow velvet material, white bookshelves and a period writing bureau.
The white painted walls, decorated in Venetian stucco-work provide a cool, relaxing environment.
- Two balconies with views of the major monuments
- Separate sleeping and daytime areas
- Large bathroom in Carrara marble with tub and shower
- Double LCD TV space
- VIP Treatment: Dedicated check-in, welcome aperitif and basket of fruit in room
- Dedicated Concierge service
- Free selection of alcohol-free drinks from the minibar
- Free buffet breakfast (Continental or American)
- Exclusive bathroom towel set
- Exclusive range of courtesy products from the Maison "Sorelle Fontana" in collection bottles designed for Him and Her
- Movies, programmes and multimedia services via satellite
- Ironing service
- Professional hairdryer
- Service for opening, arranging and packing of luggage available on request
- Free WiFi Internet
- International Press: newspaper of your choice on request
- Stereo docking base and accessories for iPhones on request
Don't miss this opportunity!
In the Stendhal Footsteps ...