Suite Cupola di San Carlo al Corso
Cupola di San Carlo Al Corso Suite
GRAND HOTEL PLAZA
- Location: 5th floor
- Terrace Overlooking: Via del Corso and Via della Carrozze (famous streets in Rome's historic town centre)
- View: Basilica of the Saints Ambrogio and Carlo al Corso, Cupola of St Peter's, Villa Medici
- Dimensions: 120 m2
- Bed: Extra King Size Double
- Sleeps: 2 Adults + 1 cot for a child up to the age of 4 available on request at no extra cost.
- Exclusive Dining Service on a private panoramic terrace
- Tray with a selection of liquor bottles available on request
The Cupola di San Carlo al Corso Suite has a large corner terrace, between Via del Corso and the distinctive Via delle Carrozze, from where it is possible to enjoy the view of the Cupola of the famous Church of Saints Ambrogio and Carlo from just a few metres away. It is possible to catch a glimpse of Villa Medici through the trees on the opposite side.
From another balcony, overlooking Via del Corso, it is possible to admire the Cupola of St. Peter's Basilica and, as the sun goes down, enjoy the spectacular atmospheres created by the wonderful colours of the sky and the silent flight of the birds. The apartment, occupying a total area of 120 m2, consists of a large bedroom (with Extra King Size double bed) that opens on to the balcony. There is also a spacious bathroom with Belle-Epoque double hand basins and a Jacuzzi tub.
Next door to the bedroom, but separated by a sliding door, is the large lounge that opens on to the terrace. It is very roomy with an elegant double sofa, upholstered in a yellow velvet material, a marble console table and a bureau.
Finally, there is a second bathroom with access to the lounge. This too has a hydromassage tub.
Because of its location, size, particular views and its elegant styling, the Cupola San Carlo Al Corso Suite is particularly suited for entertaining guests or holding small business meetings in the lounge.
- Two large, furnished, panoramic terraces surrounded by greenery.
- Separate sleeping and daytime areas
- Two large bathrooms in Carrara marble
- Double wardrobe area
- Double LCD TV space
- VIP Treatment: Dedicated check-in, welcome aperitif and basket of fruit in room
- Dedicated Concierge service
- Free selection of alcohol-free drinks from the minibar
- Free buffet breakfast (Continental or American)
- Exclusive bathroom towel set
- Exclusive range of courtesy products from the Maison "Sorelle Fontana" in collection bottles designed for Him and Her
- Movies, TV programmes and multimedia services via satellite
- Free ironing service for up to 5 items of clothing
- Professional hairdryer
- Service for unpacking, arranging and packing of luggage available on request
- Free WiFi Internet
- International Press: newspaper of your choice on request
- Stereo docking base and accessories for iPhones on request
- Laptop-sized strong box.
Don't miss this opportunity!
In the Stendhal Footsteps ...