Rooms and Suite with Terraces and Panoramic Views
Suite Romantic Loft Quirinale
QUIRINALE ROMANTIC LOFT SUITE
GRAND HOTEL PLAZA ROME
- View: Villa Borghese, Trinità dei Monti, Villa Medici, Casina Valadier, the Quirinale Palace
- Dimensions: 80 square meters occupying two levels and a panoramic terrace of 30 square meters
- Bed: King Size Double
- Sleeps: 2 Adults – a cot or small bed for one child up to the age of 4 is available on request at no extra charge
- Exclusive Dining Service on a private terrace
The Quirinale Romantic Loft Suite has a large terrace with a splendid view of Trinità dei Monti.
Covering a total surface area of approximately 80 square meters over two levels, it allows the daytime area to be separate from the sleeping area. The lower level has a comfortable lounge with parquet flooring and fireplace and two bathrooms, with hydromassage shower and tub. From the lounge it is possible to access the spacious terrace. On the upper level, reachable via a convenient staircase with wrought iron handrail, is the sleeping area consisting of a bedroom with King Size double bed and a small independent bathroom.
The Loft Suites, with their intimate atmosphere, caisson ceilings and their distinctive views, are particularly appreciated by those who are looking for something totally unique.
- Lounge with parquet flooring and fireplace that is usable on request
- Two bathrooms
- Large furnished, panoramic terrace surrounded by greenery
- Sleeping area on a spacious mezzanine floor with an independent bathroom
- Independent wardrobe area
- Double LCD TV zone
- Free selection of alcohol-free drinks from the minibar
- Exclusive bathroom towel set
- Exclusive range of courtesy products from the Maison "Sorelle Fontana" in collection bottles designed for Him and Her
- Movies, TV programmes and multimedia services via satellite
- Professional hairdryer
- Service for unpacking, arranging and packing of luggage available on request
- Free WiFi Internet
Rooms with large Private Terrace starting from € 250,00
NEW YEAR\'S EVE 2015 AT THE GRAND HOTEL PLAZA
J. P. Morgan died in the Royal Suite of the Plaza 100 years ago
In the Stendhal Footsteps ...
luxury hotels in rome city centre,